- Proprietary Matrix (copper/polymer) initiates rapid expansion
- Tip fragments upon impact to present large expanding hollow point
- Improved ballistic coefficient with added on-target energy transfer
- Designed specifically for whitetail, blacktail, mule deer and antelope
- Expansion energy is efficiently and effectively transferred on target
A global leader in offering quality and innovative firearms, Browning now introduces a new, full-line of superior performance ammunition for hunting, personal defense and target shooting. Browning and Winchester developed this full line of ammunition products under the Browning brand. The Browning Ammunition portfolio includes popular ammunition offerings in rifle, shotgun, handgun and rimfire, featuring advanced technologies for hunters and shooters.
The BXR Rapid Expansion Matrix Tip is designed specifically for use on whitetail, blacktail, mule deer and antelope. The proprietary matrix tip design allows for high downrange velocity and energy retention while also initiating rapid positive expansion. The jacket and tip combination yields precision accuracy, rapid energy transfer and generates massive knockdown power. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
|Cartridge||7mm Remington Magnum|
|Grain Weight||144 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||3100 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||3072 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Polymer Tip|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Browning Rapid Expansion Matrix Tip (BXR)|
|Case Type||Nickel Plated|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.498|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|