A global leader in offering quality and innovative firearms, Browning now introduces a new, full-line of superior performance ammunition for hunting, personal defense and target shooting. Browning and Winchester developed this full line of ammunition products under the Browning brand. The Browning Ammunition portfolio includes popular ammunition offerings in rifle, shotgun, handgun and rim fire, featuring advanced technologies for hunters and shooters.
The BXR Rapid Expansion Matrix Tip is designed specifically for use on whitetail, black tail, mule deer and antelope. The proprietary matrix tip design allows for high downrange velocity and energy retention while also initiating rapid positive expansion. The jacket and tip combination yields precision accuracy, rapid energy transfer and generates massive knockdown power. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Proprietary Matrix (copper/polymer) initiates rapid expansion
- Tip fragments upon impact to present large expanding hollow point
- Improved ballistic coefficient with added on-target energy transfer
- Designed specifically for whitetail, black tail, mule deer and antelope
- Expansion energy is efficiently and effectively transferred on target